Saturday, December 5, 2009

800TT/Workout Results

It was a pretty good showing this morning on the track. We had 8 brave souls don their flats and put themselves out there. Unfortunately I only have the data from my performance and a few others. Anyway here is what I got.

Objective: 800 TT followed by 4 x 400 and 4 x 200.

Results:
800TT- 2:04 (PR)
4 x 400- 70 sec, 68 sec, 66 sec, 64 sec
4 x 200- 32 sec, 32 sec, 31 sec, 30 sec

Overview: I know that Mark Miller and Peter Najem went 2:02 with Mark just barely edging out Pete. I came in next in 2:04, followed by Keene High Athlete Mason Mann in 2:07. He just barely held off Greg Hammett in the final stretch who also finished in 2:07. The following workout seemed pretty comfortable, probably because I finally got some body heat. It was cold man. For the most part we all stuck together for these efforts. I met some new area runners who seemed interested in more gatherings. I hope to see them and more this Wednesday at Keene High Track @ 3:15. If not, maybe next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice PR, Justin. I just posted my results. Keep me up to date with your workouts so I can try to do the same work.

    ReplyDelete