Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 x 2 mile

Objective : 3 x 2 mile @ marathon goal pace / 10 seconds under / marathon goal pace

Recovery : 400 jog recovery after first set and 2 minutes after second

Keenyans : Me, Josh, Greg, Andy, Brad, and Clint

Result :

(5:13/5:15) 10:28 / (5:02/5:00) 10:02 / (5:14/5:15) 10:29

Overview : Josh, Andy, Greg, and I did this workout. Josh and I did it stride for stride. We were both excited about it and went a little hot. The good news is it was in control and we felt smooth and conversational. It was good to do something long and aerobic on the track. Something I haven't done in a long time. Thanks coach for the workout. I look forward to more. The rest of the week I will be chasing some miles and getting in some long tempo work in on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment