Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 x 200

Objective : 8 x 200 (kind of a shake out)

Recovery : 200 jog

Keenyans : Me, Greg, Andy, Clint, Wilson, Goupil, Brad, (Mark and Boj for cool down)

Result :

29 / 29 / 28 / 29 / 28 / 28 / 28 / 27

Overview : I still have some lingering effects from Saturday's workout. Plus I followed that effort with a 15 and 16 mile day. Probably not the best thing (manic maybe?). But damn I have so much fun doing it. I couldn't resist meeting up with the guys. Anyway, the 200's felt pretty easy and truly felt like I was shaking things up. My legs were more loose on the cool down than the warm up. Looking forward to the 800 this Sunday. My PR is 2:02 and I think I am ready to take that down. I hope to be under 2 minutes. Let the bodies hit the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment