Thursday, December 1, 2011

3 x 2000 w/ some Quarters

Objective : 3 x 2000 meters

Recovery : 400 jog

Keenyans : Me, Greg, Boj, James, Chris, Mark, Erik, and Brad

Result :

6:23 / 6:17 / 6:07

79 / 82 / 73

Overview :  Pretty good day.  Had a good group.  I think the workout was a good idea.  I want to build some aerobic base the next few weeks.  We finished before the other guys and I jumped in on some of their quarter repeats.  I had fun working with Brad.  He is tough and has a really good poker face.  I couldn't tell he was struggling until he crossed the line on the last repeat.  He has a good ability to hold form and stay loose when putting in a hard effort.  I wish I did.  When I am working my face tells all.  I still don't have a plan for the winter.  Went to Fritz Fries after and had fun as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to Jay Carisella (Reggie Lewis) this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No man. Not ready yet. How about you?

    ReplyDelete