Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 X Mile / 2 X 800 / 4 X 400

Objective : 1 x Mile / 2 X 800 / 4 X 400

Recovery : I had to modify the recovery because of the humidity and went with 400 jog recovery after every effort.

Keenyans : Me, Greg, Andy, Erin, George, James, Boj, Josh, Clint, and some of the Keene High Boys (Mason, Dan, Serjio)

Result :

4:45 / 2:20 / 2:19 / 69 / 68 / 66 / 64

Overview : It was very humid and I couldn't recover the way that I had hoped I would. So I took more, so that I could get in the intensity. Greg and Andy did 800's very fast and looked awesome. We hit up Armadillos after and had a good time talking about the upcoming race this weekend. I was excited because it was Jess's first time to come to Armadillos. Next up, Stowe 8. Oh yeah, for all of those interested, Greg Hammett has stared a training blog. I recommend checking it out. http://www.pisgahtwin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment