Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jan 5- Jan 11 Schedule

Last week I fell short of my 100 mile goal and only totalled 95. I am still
pleased with this, as it is my biggest week ever. I will be maintaining this type of milage throughout the winter. My training weeks will start on Mon and end with a long run on Sun from now on too. After talking with Dave Dunham my daily 6 minute pace is a bit too ambitious. He says 6:30 pace will still bring my fitness up to par and not break things down. I am also going to start rotating a few pair of shoes (another valuable DD training tip).
Well, here is my schedule for the week:

Mon 6 miles into work 6 miles home total 12
Tue 6 miles into work 6 miles home 1/2m WU 1/2m CD 12x400 repeats total 16m
Wed 6 miles into work 9 miles home total 15m
Thu 6 miles into work 9 miles home total 15m
Fri 6 miles into work 9 miles home total 15m
Sat 10 miles total 10m
Sun 20 miles total 20m
Weekly Total 103m

No comments:

Post a Comment