Thursday, January 19, 2012

800 / 3 x 400 / 4 x 200

Objective : 800 / 3 x 400 / 4 x 200

Recovery : Full distance recovery

Keenyans : Me, Greg, Brad, Boj, and the Keene State Crew

Result :

2:12 / 65 / 63 / 60 / 29 / 30 / 29 / 27

Overview :  It was cold but nice and dry.  It was exciting to be back o Baker Street.  Something about it that makes you want to run fast and hard.  When I got there and got ready to change, I realized that I didn't pack my tights.  I was frustrated with myself and had to think quick.  I was a bit early and figured I would have time to head over to Ted's store.  They didn't have any men's tights in stock, so I grabbed a pair of women's large and rushed back over to the workout.  They worked out OK.  I didn't notice much of a difference except in the hip area.  I think they make my butt look big.

No comments:

Post a Comment